2008/5/13

動詞(Verbs)

Singular I II III
First Person -o -o -o
Second Person -as -es -es
Third Person -a -e -e

Plural
First Person -amos -emos -imos
Second Person -áis -éis -ís
Third Person -an -en -en


I. hablar, to speak
Singular
1. habl-o I speak, I am speaking, I do speak
2. habl-as you speak, you are speaking
3. habl-a he or she speaks, is speaking, does speak.

Plural
1. habl-amos we speak, we are speaking, we do speak.
2. habl-áis you speak, are speaking, do speak.
3. habl-an they speak, are speaking, do speak.

II. comer, to eat
Singular
1. com-o I eat, I am eating, I do eat.
2. com-es you eat, are eating
3. com-e he or she eats, is eating, does eat

Plural
1. com-emos we eat, we are eating.
2. com-éis you eat, are eating.
3. com-en they eat, are eating.

III. vivir, to live
Singular
1. viv-o I live, I am living, I do live.
2. viv-es you live, you are living.
3. viv-e he or she lives, is living.

Plural
1. viv-imos we live, we are living.
2. viv-ís you live, are living.
3. viv-en they live, are living.

沒有留言: