2008/5/15

Two Object Pronouns

Me lo dió. He gave it to me.
melas. Give them to me.

Quiero dártelo. I wish to give it to you.
¿Nos lo darán? Will they give it to us?


The form se used for le, les. When the two object pronouns are of the third person, the form se (old Spanish ge) is used for the indirect object forms le, les.

El se (not le or les) los dió. He gave them to him, to her, to you, to them.
Yo se (not le or les) la vendí. I sold it to her, to him, to you, to them.
Dénselo (not den le lo or les lo). Give it to him, to her, etc.
No se (not le or les) las dí. I did not give them to him, etc.

Quiero pedírselo (not pedir le lo or les lo). I wish to ask it of him, etc.

Singular
de mí, of me
sin mí, without me
de ti, of thee, of you
sin ti, without you
de él, of him
sin él, without him
de ella, of her
sin ella, without her, etc.
de ello, of it
de usted, of you
de sí (reflexive), of himself, of herself, yourself, itself

Plural
de nosotros, -as, of us
de vosotros, -as, of you
de ellos, -as, of them
de ustedes, of you
de sí (reflexive), of themselves, yourselves

Habla de mí. He speaks of me.
Lo hago para ti. I do it for you.
Vengo con él. I come with him.
Ella vive sin ellas. She lives without them.
El libro es para usted. The book is for you.

Van conmigo y contigo. They go with me and with you.
Llevan las cosas consigo. They take the things with them.

¿Quién le ha traído el desayuno esta mañana?
¿Quién lo preparó?
¿Tiene V. un reloj?
¿Se lo dió su padre o su hermano?
¿Tiene V. libros?
¿Dónde los compró?
¿Sabe V. qué lección tuvimos ayer?
¿Quién se lo dijo?
¿Desde cuándo está V. en California?
¿Ha hecho frío o calor esta semana?
¿Tiene V. que estudiar esta tarde?
¿Quiere V. hablar con el Sr. B.?
¿Le habló el Sr. B. esta mañana?
¿Es difícil aprender a hablar español?

沒有留言: